4/28/2016

Love to Stamp, Love to Papercraft

Only 2 more days left to take advantage of the April Baby, I’m Worth It Promotion. 

I wish that I could take advantage of this promotion.  Honestly, I do.  First of all, this New Consultant Kit is way cooler than the one I signed up with.  You basically get to design your own kit.  You get a medium organizer containing business supplies and basic tools.  And then you also receive a $50 product credit.  With the product credit you get to purchase the products that you want.  This kit is worth a whopping $205. You pay $75. Great deal!

Once you purchase the New Consultant Kit, you will receive 22% off of all of your purchases with the ability to earn up to 35% off based on your sales or purchases.  This is why I joined Close to My Heart in 2007.  I found this to be a great way to purchase my supplies without affecting my family’s budget.

With the April Baby, I’m Worth It Promotion, you can earn an additional $100 product credit or a free Cricut cartridge with $350 in sales or purchases in your first 30 days of being a Consultant.  Believe it or not, but this is not hard when you introduce your friends to Close to My Heart.  I will show you how.

In addition to the $100 product credit you will receive with the promotion, you will also receive:
·         $77 in immediate commission (so your order cost is really only $273)
·         An additional $60 in product credit
·         A ½ price item of your choice from any current catalog
·         $350 in product
·         National Stamping Month May Promotion – 1 free paper pack per $60 spent, so you will receive 
      5 paper packs worth approximately $75
·         A National Scrapbooking Month Workshop that I am offering to my new Consultants for free 
      (worth approximately $55)
·         And because you reached the first level of our Straight to the Top program, you will receive 3      
      exclusive stamp sets worth approximately $30.

The grand total of this promotion is approximately $800.  What a great way to get started as a Close to My Heart Consultant either as a business venture or for your own private crafting.

Does this sound good to you?  Email me at mkgmt@aol.com or call/text me at (901) 218-1847 and we can talk about it.  Or you can sign up at http://melindaeveritt.ctmh.com
                                                                                                                                                                                      The last day to sign up and take advantage of this promotion is April 30th.  Don't miss out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!