10/01/2020

Today's the Day!!

 

Today's the Day to Sign up for the CTMH VIP Customer Program

VIP Customer Info

 

Close to My Heart has started a very innovative program that is perfect for people who want to buy high quality products at a discounted price.

In the past you were able to get a pretty nice discount with Close to My Heart if you became a consultant.

Close to My Heart saw that many wanted the discount but did not want to be a consultant. SO, they have started the VIP Customer Program.

How would you like to earn money back with your crafting purchases that you could use to pay for your future purchases?

If this sounds good to you, then the CTMH VIP Program is for you!

Beginning October 1st, if you sign up on my website, you will receive 15% of each of your purchases back to spend on almost anything in our catalogs.

PLUS, everyone who signs up as a VIP customer through October 5th will be entered into a random drawing for a 50% off bundle of your choice from our new rewards program.

I will be offering additional rewards if you sign up with me. They include:
* Free catalogs as they are released
* A free petite perks stamp set from each catalog
* Local VIP Customers can have immediate pick up for in-stock merchandise
* Special Offers on Machines and Products
* Early access to all of my sales
* 50% off Exclusive Products and Bundles or a product of your choice from the catalogs based on your total orders

This is a very exciting, innovative program. You get the Consultant discount without having to sign up as a Consultant!!

I have made a video that will tell you about the program and my twist on it. I am changing my Virtual Club to Melinda's VIP Customer Program and you will love the changes!

Here's the link to the video. Watch it and then answer the questions below and email your answers to me at mkgmt55@gmail.com.

When you respond to my email address with the questions answered, I'm adding you to a drawing on October 1st for a $10 cash bonus (venmo/Paypal), so that the lucky winner gets to basically sign up for free! .

Here are the four questions.
1) What is the new program called?
2) How much free product credit do you get with every order you place?
3) What do you need to spend to get your Stamp of the Month set free?
4) How much free product credit do you get free by joining between Oct - Dec?

One more thing - get an additional entry in the drawing by joining my CTMH Customer Facebook Group. Already a member? Tag someone to join and when they join, both of you will receive an extra entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!