7/07/2012

Studio J Gator Wrestling

My 4th Studio J layout absolutely makes me laugh out loud.  It shows an outing that I had in 2000 with two of my sons.  We went to visit my brother, who worked at Gatorland near Orlando, Florida.  My brother actually wrestled alligators during the show they put on at Gatorland.  After the show was over, he put duct tape around the gator, Mr. Happy, and told my sons to climb on (one at a time) so that they could see what it was like to wrestle an alligator.  I, of course, saw a photo op and immortalized this super fun experience.
melindaeveritt_convention2012_-_4
This is another one of the Close to My Heart Convention Studio J Layouts.  I changed the colors to match my photos.  I just love how it came out. 
With this layout I learned how to use a My Stickease image to make a border, how to create a layered ribbon bow, and how to create a striped ribbon using a text box.  
My son is going to absolutely love this layout when he sees it.  I may even frame it instead of putting it into a scrapbook.                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!