7/17/2012

Close to My Heart Retiring Items

Sniff, sniff......

In order to keep Close to My Heart vibrant and up to date, we have to retire items with each new catalog.  Some of my very favorites are being retired including 24 of our gorgeous colors.  

Close to My Heart is changing the way they approach colors and this is important for you to understand so that you can decide what to do this month.  These colors may not actually be going away exactly.  In many of the future paper packs you will still find these colors and they will be called seasonal colors.  What that means is that your level 2 paper pack will contain 2 pieces of the seasonal color, but you will not be able to purchase ink, reinker or additional cardstock in these colors.

So, what I am doing is making sure that I have additional cardstock in the retiring colors for myself.  Plus if I did not have the ink stamp pads and the reinker, I would purchase those as well.  Reinking your stamp pads will allow them to remain usable for years.

With all of that said, here are the retiring products in slide shows put together by sister consultant, Tamytha Jenkins.  We are retiring so many products that they had to be placed into 3 slide shows.









These products are orderable until July 31, 2012.  There are a few ways that you can order these products and receive free merchandise. 

1.  I can set up a virtual gathering for you and a link will   
     be placed on my website which you can share with 
     your friends.  They can order using the link and you 
     will receive hostess rewards just as if you had a 
     gathering.

2.  I still have dates open where I can hold a gathering 
     at your house and you will receive hostess rewards 
     based upon your sales.

3.  You can go to my website and place an order and if it 
     is $75 or more, you can take advantage of the Perfect 
     Pairs promotion and receive a free level 2 paper pack 
     and an accompanying embellishment.  Details about 
     this promotion can be found here.

4.  You could have a catalog party and will receive 
     hostess rewards based on your sales.

Interested?  Here is a link to the hostess rewards table to see how much free and half priced product you could receive.

If you are interested in buying just a few items, you can email me or call me at (901) 218-1847 or (901) 850-1836 and I would be happy to place an order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!