8/16/2012

Open House Special

Until August 18 at 7 pm, I am passing on a special I am offering my Open House Attendees.

Purchase any Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge and receive a scrapbooking or cardmaking Workshop on the Go absolutely free (value $29.95).  



I have a link up on my website in he bottom right hand side that says "Melinda's Open House".  Click the JOIN button and purchase your Cricut Cartridge and whatever else you would like.

Then you can click here and choose the Workshop on the Go (Value $29.95 or less) that you would like and email me at mkgmt@aol.com your selection.  Do not purchase your Workshop on the Go.  You must email your selection to me and I will have the Workshop on the Go of your choice sent directly to you.

You do not have to live in the Memphis Area to purchase from me and all of your items will be shipped directly to you.

Remember that this special is only good until Saturday, August 18 at 7 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!