10/24/2012

My First Christmas Card of the Season

I know it is a little early for Christmas cards, but my ladies are chomping at the bit to get started on their cards.  This month at Close to My Heart, our October Stamp of the Month is entitled Very Merry Christmas.


I just love the ornament in this set.  It is so elegant and looks fantastic when it is stamped.  I also love that it can be cut out with the CTMH exclusive Cricut Artiste cartridge (Z1790).  Here is my first Christmas card of the season:


I used the Pear & Partridge Paper Pack (X7162B), our self adhesive Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799), the sentiment from Merry & Bright (C1510), Clear Sparkles (Z1752), Paper Piercer (Z1114), Ruler (Z1471), New England Ivy (Z2135) and Cranberry (Z2116) Inks, and Silver Cording (not CTMH).

Here is another picture I took using my iPhone  I may just quit pulling my camera out because I really like the pictures taken with this phone. The colors are deeper.
See anything you like?  Everything used (other than the silver cording) can be purchased here.  Just a reminder that the stamp set (S1210 Very Merry Christmas) used for the gorgeous ornament in the center of this card is only available until October 31st and you can get it for FREE with a $50 order!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the sparkle ribbon adds the bling on this card! Soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!