10/21/2012

Where in the World Have I Been?

Things are hopping in my house.  Hubby and I decided last weekend that we needed to move to a smaller house that had room for a studio for me.

Can you see the clouds parting and the sun peeking out with the angels singing Hallelujah?  Less housework and a studio to boot.  Sounds like Heaven to me.

So I started out on Monday looking for houses and found THE HOUSE on Wednesday.  Hubby and son accompanied on Thursday to see THE HOUSE and agreed that it was THE HOUSE, so we put an offer on it on Friday.  The offer was accepted on Saturday, so we have worked the past couple of days finding documents, scanning documents, and sending them to the bank.

As you can see, I have been busy.  I am also working on learning how to mount my iPad2 on a tripod so that I can make some video tutorials for y'all.  (Did you catch my Southern drawl?)  And I am trying to learn how to Tweet.  I am truly a Renaissance woman.

So let's get on to something crafty.  Close to My Heart has produced some very awesome videos showing how to use our new products.  I just finished watching the video featuring our alcohol markers.  I wanted to share that with you today.  If all goes well, I will have some tutorials up this week of my own as well as some new artwork.  I really need to get my craft on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!