11/04/2013

Gratitude with H2H


Welcome to this week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  Our challenge this week is called Gratitude. 

I really loved this challenge.  I had a special friend who I wanted to make a special card for and this challenge came at a good time.  

Here is my card:






I was going to sponge the background for this card, but it was just taking too long for me.  I am kind of an inpatient person at times.  So I pulled out my handy dandy brayer.  I used Sky, Crystal Blue and Indian Corn Blue Inks for the sky and Champagne, Cashmere and Saddle Inks for the ground.  The trees are stamped with Topiary and New England Ivy Inks, using the Rock and Roll technique.  The lines you see in the sky is partly due to how the cardstock picks up ink and partly due to it was still kinda wet when I took the picture.

I used these stamps sets:
Lifting Spirits (C1570)

Always Grateful (C1559)


So now it is your turn!  Please show us your artwork with your interpretation of gratitude.  I cannot wait to see what you make!  After you finish your artwork please go to  www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com and post a link to your project.  I cannot wait to see what you make!

Here are a few rules:  
*Our challenges are open to everyone!
*To enter, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery.
*Be sure to go her
e and direct link to your challenge post so we can see your artwork!
*In order to enter a challenge, you must use Close To My Heart products but your project does not have to be 100% CTMH.
*If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description.
* You MUST mention H2H challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated).
*Spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog.
* I love to leave comments on our participants' blog posts, but word verification slows me down, so please turn yours off so that I can leave you some love on your blog!
*Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close To My Heart way!
Note: Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!