11/04/2013

More Free Product!


One of the things that always struck me about Ellen Degeneres was when she had a month-long celebration of her birthday.  I so appreciate my customers that I have decided to do the same.  

Do you like free scrapbooking product?  My birthday is in November and I will be celebrating all month long.  To celebrate, I will be holding a different promotion each day.  Don't like today's promotion?  Then come back tomorrow.  Each day the free items will be different.

I am offering different free Close to My Heart Products each day.  To get this product, go to my website and click on the Join button next to Melinda's Birthday Celebration.  Then place your order.  You will qualify for your free product based upon the retail amount of your order.

Today's promotion:

In addition to this, for every order you place during the month of November on my website using the Join button, you will be entered into a random drawing for the CTMH Cricut Cartridge of YOUR choice!  The more times you order, the more entries you receive.

***Your free products will be shipped to you separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!