6/17/2015

Lifting Spirits


Close to My Heart has released the 2015 Retiring List and I was sad to see some of my favorites were on this list.  I want to spotlight some of my artwork that I have created with these products.

The first one I want to show you is this very special card I made with the Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570).

Lifting Spirits Stamp Set

Such an adorable stamp set that has a multitude of different uses.  I used it to make this cute baby shower card for my friend's new grandchild.

The paper pack is retired now.  It was called Babycakes and I think that it made for a very cheery card.  I colored the plane with our ShinHan markers and fussy cut the plane out, popped it up along with the sentiment banner using our thin 3D Foam Tape.


If you would like to order the Lifting Spirits Stamp Set, you may place your order on my website, but be sure and do it before it is gone on August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!