6/19/2015

Smiles


I just finished spending a vacation with my daughters and their families.  My girls live far away from me so when we get together, I get to spend some quality time with my grandkids.  My oldest granddaughter, Kaitlyn, will be 17 next week.  Her mother posted a funny video today on Facebook of her bouncing a tennis ball into the air with a tennis racket while hula hooping.  She can also shoot baskets while hula hooping.  My sweet, talented Kaitlyn.  This card reminds me of her.


I used the Close to My Heart Blossom Paper Pack.  The stamped image is Smiles Begin with You (A1172).  The decorative border was cut with the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste. The leaves in the stamped image are colored with Leaf Green ShinHan Marker.  The flowers are colored with my Blending Pen and Sunset Ink.

Did you notice the white shimmer trim?  Above it is green washi tape from the Boardwalk Washi Tape pack.  I adhered a Glacier Extra Thick Twine bow above the washi tape.

This was a very simple card.  It measures 6" x 4.5". The stamp is one complete stamp and is stamped with black ink.  Easy - peasy!

Supplies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!