6/04/2015

Oh no!! I Can't Believe I Ripped My Cardbase!!


Has this every happened to you?  It has happened to me.  I have designed my card.  Everything is stamped perfectly.  I glue all of the pieces down.  Looking good!!

I take the picture for my blog, and as I go to edit it I notice that something is not right.  One of the pieces is not level.  Do I leave it or do I remove it and place it correctly?

Well if you are at all like me, you just cannot leave it.  It stands out like a sore thumb and every time you look at the card you see it.

So, I slowly and carefully remove the errant piece.  I almost get it off, everything is fine, and then it happens.  The card base rips!!!  And right where the paper is now not going to cover it.  AARGHH!!!


I almost got the paper off.  So close and so visible.  What do I do?  

I could throw the paper away and make another card base, but that is a pretty big piece of paper to toss.  Can I fix it?

YES I CAN!!!  My handy, dandy Bonding Memories glue pen to the rescue!!


 For only $4.50, look what I can do with this glue pen.


A few tiny, tiny spots that don't really show and I have saved my card base.  What I did was dab some of the glue from the Bonding Memories glue pen onto the white core that was showing through the colored cardstock.  Then I carefully placed the colored part of the cardstock back into place.  This will work whether the colored part has completely come off or is still hanging on by a "thread".

Where can you buy this super tool?  On my website - http://melindaeveritt.ctmh.com

While you are there, remember that our June Promotion is featuring our My Crush book.  Buy one of your favorite My Crush books and it's accompanying assortment and you will receive a FREE stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!