2/24/2011

Free, Free & Fabulous!

February Promotion
 
 
Here are just a few things I love about being a Close To My Heart Consultant and you will, too:
  • I set my own work hours
  • I can earn unlimited income
  • I love meeting new people
  • I love the friendships I've made with my customers and other Consultants
  • I love showing others how to preserve their memories
  • I love being paid to create beautiful artwork
  • I love owning my own business
  • I love working my business around my other priorities, like my family
  • I love the financial rewards I've earned, like a new car and a family trip to Disneyland
  • I love the product discount I get
  • I love getting to order new products and promotions a full month (or more) before my customers can 
You can experience these rewards for yourself as a Consultant, and February is the best time to join Close To My Heart with our 'Free, Free, & Fabulous' promotion.

February is the best time to join Close To My Heart because you can receive up to $491 in products and business supplies for FREE!  

You purchase your kit, which has a retail value of up to $391, for just $129, then work to achieve our Straight To The Top program-and I'll help you along the way.  

When you achieve the first month and the first three months of Straight To The Top, you'll receive a rebate of $129 for your kit plus you'll receive $100 in select product credit! The total retail value of your free products and business supplies is up to $491! Your kit's free, your select product is free-it makes February a 'Free, Free and Fabulous' month!
   
Hurry because you don't have much time left to participate in our Free, Free & Fabulous Promotion.  The last day to sign up  is February 28th!  For more information please e-mail me at mkgmt@aol.com or call me at (901) 850-1836.  I will be home all day and evening today and tomorrow.  Remember to leave me a message so I can get back to you if I don't answer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!