6/21/2012

Check Out My Second CTMH Studio J Layout

Just checking in to show you my second Studio J Layout that I created for the Close to My Heart Convention in Dallas.

melindaeveritt_convention2012_-_2

Isn’t this layout just so adorable?  What is extra special about it is that this paper kit started out at the black and orange colors of our retired Halloween Paper Kit called Mischief.  With Studio J, I can change the colors and turn it into a girly, feminine pink and blue paper.  Not so scary now, is it?

Here are the techniques I learned creating this layout:

  • Altering the look by changing the colors of B&T papers
  • Rotating a page
  • Using a vellum text box to lighten a color
  • Converting a photo well to a text box
  • Creating your own embellishments

Ready to try Studio J yourself?  Did I mention that Studio J is entirely FREE to use?  You pay nothing until you are ready to purchase the finished layouts.  Click here to try out Studio J Online Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!