6/27/2012

Footloose and Mojo Monday 247

Wow, do I love the Mojo Monday 247 sketch this week!  I immediately knew how I wanted to use it.  Here is the pattern that the very talented Julee Tilman designed for this week:

I love both the round and the square versions but I really wanted to use the square version.  Using Close to My Heart products, here is what I came up with.
1-Footloose card
I apologize for the bad pictures, but I was in a hurry to send this special card to a special person.  
Ok, Imagine sitting on a warm beach with the sun shining down on you.  You are relaxed with no cell phone connection.  What are you doing?  You are Just Chillin! 
I just love the CTMH Footloose Paper Pack.   I cannot believe that it is going to be retired on August 1st.  Man am I hoarding this paper pack!  Do you notice the Glitz Glitter Gel on the sun from the patterned paper?  This card pattern perfectly shows off the sun on the patterned paper.  Here is another view of my card.
1-photo-001
I used the Close to My Heart stamp set, C1495 Just Chillin’.  How do you like my pretty blue and green beach chairs that  I paper pieced?  Makes you want to just sit down and soak up some rays, doesn’t it?  I don’t know if you can see it , but I added some liquid glass to the polka dots on the beach umbrella just to give it a little more oomph!
Just a reminder, you have 2 more days to take advantage of Stampaganza at Close to My Heart.  But 2 stamp sets, get 1 free.
Jun2012CC_ImageGallery
Are you new to stamping?  Or maybe you love stamping and want more stamp sets to play with.  Well this is the time to increase your stamp collection.
From June 1  – June 30 purchase any two My Acrylix®  Stamp Sets (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) at full retail price and receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE (of equal or lesser value)—a savings of up to $29.95!
Stamp sets available for FREE include A, B, C, D, and E-size sets only.
Customers may select stamp sets that are included in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book or the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.
Ready to order?  You can order on my website and have your order shipped directly to you.  Click here to begin shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Melinda, you did an awesome job on this Mojo sketch. Love all of the work you put into such a beautiful and fun creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Casandra for your nice comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!