12/14/2012

Let Me Show You How Easy It Is to Put Together the Whooo's Your Valentine Treat Tubes


I am absolutely LOVING this promotion and the super cute stamp set that comes with it.  SO much that I wanted to share with you a video that shows you how easy it is to put our treat tubes together.  I can really see how much fun this would be for you to get together with your kids and grandkids and make enough treat tubes to give out as classroom valentines.  Now wouldn't that be the best Valentine that they receive!

So how do you get this adorable kit that is worth $40?  So glad you asked.  When you place an order of $35 or more in Close To My Heart products, you’ll receive the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit for only $10. Qualifying purchases must come from Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book product (or products live on   my website   through January). 

Here is what you get in this promotion:

12 – Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
3 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
1 – Sheet Silver Glitter Paper – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
12 – Treat Tubes with Lids – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
1 – My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)




Isn't this promotion incredible?  Head on over to my website and get your own Whooo's Your Valentine.  
This promotion is available through January 31, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!