4/16/2013

For Always Card Set

This gorgeous card set was designed by another Close to My Heart Consultant, Amie Kiger,  I have made a few tweaks and received permission from Amie to bring this workshop to Memphis.  You will make 8 cards and the beautiful Card Holder in this workshop and the cost is only $7.

Thank you Amie!  When you have time, go check out her beautiful artwork.  She is truly talented!

My card workshop is this weekend.  Here is the picture of what we will be making:




I will be offering this workshop twice and you can sign up for both or either one.  Everyone who attends will receive a special gift.  All workshop attendees can shop early at my "Craft Garage Sale" as well.  You will be able to shop an entire week early and get first dibs at my gently used and new stamp sets and retired items!

Date:  Saturday, April 20th from 1 pm - 3 pm 
                                     OR 
           Sunday, April 21st from 2 pm - 4 pm

Please RSVP to me at (901) 218-1847 or mkgmt@aol.com by April 18th.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!