5/10/2013

How do you print your odd-sized photos for Scrapbooking?

When you scrapbook, do you only scrapbook 4" x 6", 5" x 7", or 8" x 10" photos?  Or do you do as I do and try and print larger photos than I need so that I can cut them down to remove a lot of the background?

Most of the time I use Walgreen's Photo Department because they are down the street.  But I find that sometimes I get the wrong size developed or I cut the picture wrong so I have to make a return trip or worse, more than one return trip to get the picture printed again so I can re-crop it.  Very frustrating and not so fun!  Also very expensive!

Close to My Heart has just come up with a solution to this dilemma:  Studio J!

You ask, how can a digital scrapbooking program solve this problem?  Check out this video and see some of the latest updates for Studio J.  Start the video at the 3:45 mark if you want to skip to the photo developing feature.




Wasn't that incredible?  And so economical as well.  A 2 page Studio J layout only costs $6.95 (plus shipping and handling and tax).  Do you know how many pictures you can place on a 2 page layout and get developed?  It depends on the photo size.  I am thrilled because now I won't have to keep resizing my photos and possible missing parts of the picture that I wanted to keep!

Are you curious?  It is free to try.  You only pay when you purchase. Click here and go see our new and enhanced Studio J!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!