6/10/2013

Close to My Heart Mini-Banner Ideas


I am posting this totally out of a selfish reason.  I want to make sure that I can find this awesome video so that I can create some of these super-cute banners.  I know that my grandkids would love to have these made and hung on the wall behind their beds.  I also think that I am going to make a create banner for my art room and a party one for those special days at my house.  My family is just going to love them!

During the month of June, Close to My Heart is offering a special where you can get this Mini-Banner totally free with a $25 purchase that includes an A, B, C, D or E sized stamp set.  Woo Hoo!  This is while supplies last only.  Here is the link to my website if you want to take advantage of this offer.  I am headed off to purchase some right now before they are gone....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!