7/25/2013

It's That Time Again - Customer Loyalty Program


I absolutely love my customers!  To show my appreciation, I want YOU to earn FREE Close to My Heart scrapbooking papers, stamp sets, ink, and gorgeous embellishments.   All you have to do to earn these FREE products is to place an order each month until you reach a Hostess Rewards Level that YOU decide.

This is YOUR program and I want YOU to decide how high your Rewards GO!


How the Program Works

  • Complete the form found on this page to join my Customer Loyalty Program (Required)
  • Place your order by the 20th of each month at  www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com in the special Customer Loyalty Program gathering in the bottom right corner.  Just click the "Join" button and have fun shopping!
  • As soon as you reach the Hostess Rewards Level that you desire, your commitment is over.  You may increase your Hostess Rewards by submitting orders from family and friends.  Just send me an email at mkgmt@aol.com so that I can credit your account.
  • When you reach your desired Hostess Rewards Level, send me an email at mkgmt@aol.com with a list of the free and 1/2 priced items you would like.
  • Your orders will be shipped directly to you by FedEx.  Once your order is shipped, you will receive a FedEx tracking number.
  • You agree to place an order each month until your desired Hostess Rewards Level is reached.  If you find that you cannot place an order and your Hostess Rewards Level has not been reached, just email me at mkgmt@aol.com by the 15th and I will give you one "no-obligation month".  
  • If you miss more than one month before you reach your desired Hostess Rewards Level, you will be considered to have exited the program and will cash out your earned rewards.  Rewards are not earned until you have reached $150 in purchases.

Benefits of Joining My Customer Loyalty Program

  • Just for signing up, you will receive a FREE Close to My Heart Idea Book 
  • You will receive FREE Close to My Heart papers, inks, embellishments and stamp sets
  • Your order is shipped directly to you monthly by FedEx
  • You can divide up your purchases into more affordable amounts and still qualify for great Hostess Rewards
  • Collect orders from Friends and Family to increase your FREE Hostess Rewards
  • You can exit the program at any time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!