2/25/2014

My March Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop


I have a treat for you!  My March Cardmaking Workshop is the Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go.  This gorgeous Workshop features 3 different card designs.  You will make 5 of each card.

I am so excited about these cards.  This kit features self-adhesive gold shimmer trim and a gold Sequin Dot Assortment that you cannot get anywhere  but in this kit.  The pinks of Ivy Lane go SO WELL with the gold shimmer trim.

Here are the cards:


Live in the Memphis Area?  I am holding this workshop twice in March.

Dates:  March 15 at 2 pm (RSVP by March 6)     or
           March 28 at 10 am (RSVP by March 19)

Cost:  $29 - Choose your date by paying the Workshop fee in the drop down PayPal button below.

You will receive 15 cards, a My Acrylix Stamp Set, envelopes, and a full roll Gold Shimmer trim.  Bring your scissors, your favorite adhesive and I provide everything else.

Don't live in the Memphis area but want to make these gorgeous cards?  Do you have our Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge?  Then go to my website, purchase the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop on the Go, and I will email you the Cricut Craft Room files to cut this workshop out completely yourself.

Don't have the Art Philosophy Cartridge yet?  Then click on the PayPal button below and select the out of town choice in the drop down menu.  I will cut the workshop out for you and send it to you. For this workshop you will need Pear, Hollyhock, Bamboo, and Cocoa Inks.  Let me know if you would like me to stamp your images for  you.

Dates
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!