2/25/2014

Tutorial on How to Assemble our Wonderful Close to My Heart Scrapbook Albums


One of the most asked questions from my customers new to Close to My Heart products is how to assemble our Close to My Heart post bound albums.  One of my sister CTMH Consultants, Lynn Como, has put together this video to show you how to easily put this album together.  It is far easier than you would think and results in a flat lying album that looks great on your shelf or coffee table.

Just remember to not skimp on the quality of your scrapbooking albums.  You spend so much time and money on designing and making your beautiful scrapbooking pages.  Why would you want to keep them in a cheap, flimsy album?




I absolutely love the look of our Faux Leather Albums.  They are made well.  The stitching around the edges lends a look of elegance to our albums.  We will be introducing a new line of albums in the next month and I will blog about them when they arrive.

Just to let you know that our Faux Leather Albums will be retired with this catalog and they are available while supplies last.  So be sure and get yours before we run out.

Our Albums



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!