4/29/2014

Would You Like a Free Workshop on the Go?


I am pulling out all of the stops.  I really would like to make Sr. Director this month and you can help.

There is only a little more than one day left of this awesome promotion and I am making it even better.  Go ahead and pick one of our Workshops on the Go for FREE.  Add it to your kit for no extra charge.

Until April 30th, take advantage of the April Close to My Heart New Consultant Kit special for only $99 and not only will you receive over $300 in wonderful Close to My Heart products, plus your choice of one of our Cricut Cartridge collections, but I will add a Workshop on the Go (retails for $29.95).

Let me show you the kit.


This kit gives you a great assortment of Close to My Heart products.  You also get 2 of our great how-to books, my favorite non-stick microtip scissors, stamps, blocks, inks, stamp sets, and our cleaner and stamp scrubber.

Then you also receive your choice of our exclusive CTMH Cricut cartridge collections.  Each collection contains a Cricut cartridge with 700 images, 3 more stamp sets that have images that are cut out with the Cricut cartridge, and chipboard pieces that also correspond with the Cricut cartridge.



Kit Contents



And you choose one of these Cricut Collections.


So are you interested?  Purchase this kit on my website.  

Questions?  Email me and ask away.  I would love to talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!