5/09/2014

National Scrapbooking Month Free to Be Me Promotion


It is May, which is National Scrapbooking Month, and I have an AWESOME promotion for you!


During National Scrapbooking Month in May, you can get the Free to Be Me paper collection (pictured above) for just $5 with your qualifying purchase of $50. The paper collection features exclusive printed cardstocks, vellums, and patterned paper and, with a retail value of $11.95, is a fantastic deal. 
With your $50 qualifying purchase, you will also qualify for the May Stamp of the Month for an additional $5 (retail value $17.95)! This means May is the perfect month to double up on promotions, getting the paper collection for $5 and the May Stamp of the Month for $5.  That is a savings of nearly $20! 
Plus, when you purchase this workshop I will send you a downloadable 12 page flyer with the complete cutting and assembly instructions for 2 two page scrapbooking layouts and 3 cards.
One of the layouts is pictured below.


Supplies needed to complete the Free to Be Me Workshop:
C1584     My Acrylix Feathers
C1575     My Acrylix True to Life
E1029     My Acrylix Marquee Uppercase
CC1027   Free to Be Me Paper Pack
1385       White Daisy Cardstock
Z2103     Bamboo Ink Pad
Z2114     Cocoa Ink Pad
Z2195     Lagoon Ink Pad
Z1928     Durables Triangle Studs
Z1853     Aqua Dots
Z1297     Edge Distresser
OR you can sign up to take one of my Free to Be Me Workshops if you purchase the Free to Be Me Paper Pack and use my stamp sets and inks!  
Email me at mkgmt@aol.com with your order or call me at (901) 218-1847.  I will place my next order on May 12th.
You can also place your order on my website and ask for FedEx Smartpost shipping for a reduced rate and right to your door delivery!  Place your order into the shopping cart and then choose the Free to Be Me Paper Pack for an additional $5.
Dates: Offer valid May 1, 2014 (9:00 am) - May 31, 2014 (11:59 pm). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!