5/03/2014

Close to My Heart Free to be Me Blog Hop




Welcome to the Close to My Heart National Scrapbooking Month Free to Be Me Blog Hop! 

This hop I am following {Pam Ellison's Blog.}   We have  24 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in the National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop.   If you lose your place while traveling through our blog hop, the complete list of participants can be found here.                                                                                                              
I am at a big crop celebrating National Scrapbooking Day and will have my artwork up soon.  

While you are waiting, please go visit the next very talented Consultant in our blog hop, {Lori Brown's Blog.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!