10/15/2014

Boo!


Only two more weeks until Halloween! As a child I used to love dressing up for Halloween and going Trick or Treating, so Halloween still brings a sense of excitement to me.

Close to My Heart has a gorgeous Halloween paper pack called Scaredy Cat.  In addition to a beautiful paper pack, they outdid themselves in the design of the stickers.  The stickers are made out of cardstock and kind of retro.  They are so pretty that I decided to make some cards with them.

They were super easy to put together and came out better than I could have hoped.

Very simple card.  Just some patterned paper, the stickers and some Silver Shimmer Trim.  The hardest part was designing the card.  I am offering this card as part of a kit that you can purchase.  The details can be found here.

Supplies Used



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!