10/14/2014

My Favorite Artfully Sent Adhesive


These are hands down my favorite adhesive to use for our Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking and Artfully Sent overlays and cut images.  In the video below, Kristine will show you some other uses for these glue pens.  What I like about this glue is that for the Artfully Sent cut images, I can rub the glue pen over the piece quickly and  adhere the piece down permanently and easily before it dries.  The edge of the paper piece is held down well and it stays.  Love it!!!

Just be sure and place your piece on scrap paper and then apply the adhesive because otherwise you will have a sticky work surface.  Now go check out the very short video below.  You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!