1/05/2015

Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge


Have you seen our latest cartridge called Artfully Sent?  I was so excited when I bought this cartridge, but I was a bit overwhelmed when I opened the box and did not know where to start.  This short video will explain it a bit to make it easier to get started.



I love the way the Cricut handbook is uniform and each type of card can be found in the same place in the handbook.  I also loved all of the beautiful examples shown in the video.  Sometimes just a name of a card doesn't mean the same thing to each person.

Here is what comes in the Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent Collection.


With this collection, you get 3 full size stamp sets that work well with cards, the Cricut cartridge, and a full packet of Daisy White cardstock.


Have questions?  Just comment here and I will get the answers for you.  Ready to purchase your collection now?  Click on the picture below to place your order.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, this cartridge had me a little confused and I had no clue where to start with it. I thought this video was very helpful and I watch some others that had made cards with it, that helped too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!