2/09/2015

Artfully Sent Series - Border Cards


Today I am featuring this super fast video that will give your more ideas on how to use the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  If you don't own one, watching this may cause you to have to purchase one quickly.  These cards are stinkin' cute!



What I like about Border cards is that with a few patterned paper scraps, you have incredibly attractive 5 x 7 or 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch cards.  I am getting ready to fire my Cricut up right now to make that cute little fairy princess card.

I used the Border feature to make this card for my grandson.  It was very easy to make and so attractive and one of a kind.  He loved it!


By the way, the blue stars are actually our white stars colored with the Cerulean Blue ShinHan Marker.  I love that I don't need each color of embellishment, I can just take out my alcohol markers and color them.  
Supplies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!