4/03/2015

Seaside Summer Mini Album

Good morning!  Are you as ready for summer as I am?  We are going on vacation in June and I found this adorable mini-album designed by Annette Green, an incredible designer and a former Close to My Heart Consultant, that will hold my pictures perfectly.

Being a Close to My Heart Consultant, when I find a cute project, not only do I make one for myself, but I offer it to my customers as well.  The stamp set Annette used has retired and I sold my only copy (GASP!!!).  So I redesigned the embellishments on this album to include some newer stamp sets and some of our adorable Close to My Heart Cricut diecuts.

Here is my album:





I am offering this class in April in the Memphis Area.

This is a 12 page mini album cut out of Kraft Cardstock, which makes it pretty sturdy.  All pieces will be cut out for you and all that you will have to do is to ink the edges, do a little stamping, and assemble it.

Date:  April 19th from 1 pm - 4 pm or 2 pm - 5 pm

Cost:  $20

Please RSVP to: mkgmt@aol.com

I am also offering this mini album as a kit for $20 and will ship it directly to you for an additional $5.  All of the stamping will be done.  All you will have to do is to ink the edges and assemble, following the full set of instructions that will be included.  To order, just click on the PayPal button below.  Be sure to include your shipping address.  I have kits ready to be shipped out now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!