5/29/2015

Orange You Sweet?


Our May Promotion is almost to an end.  I had so much fun stamping the fruit from the Taste of Summer stamp set that I made one more cascading fruit card.  It is so much fun and I added some bling in the middle of each of the fruit slices to add some zing.  The colors in this paper pack go together so well that with each of my cards I have mixed and matched the papers and sentiments and now I have a complete set.

Plus I still have lots and lots of paper to still create more artwork.  This paper pack is a great value.


An example of the different papers are shown below.


And here is the Taste of Summer Stamp set that you can order during the month of May for only $17.95.


They are going, going, gone soon - "while supplies last".  This promotion is over on May 31st or "while supplies last".  Don't miss your chance to get it.  

Plus, as a bonus with your Taste of Summer, I will send you the directions to put these layouts together.  You will also receive this card workshop instructions as well.  Free with your purchase of the Taste of Life paper pack!




Hurry over to my website to get your Taste of Summer paper pack and stamp set before they are gone!  You can shop and have it all sent to you and even use the cheaper Fedex Smartpost option.
Here is my website:  www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com.

Supplies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!