5/28/2015

Taste of Summer Layouts


Taste of Summer really allows you to make some beautiful layouts.  The Close to My Heart Art Department designed two workshops to go with this promotion.  I used the scrapbooking layout workshop and I love how it came out.

Here is my first layout.


I cannot wait to get some pictures on these layouts.  I love the mix of the fruit patterned paper with the second side of the paper which is the geometric pattern or the outlined picture of the lime slice.

The second layout brings out the bright reds and yellows found in this paper pack.  Pairing this paper with our White Daisy paper gives you a bright, happy layout but it won't over power your pictures.


Here is a sample of the paper found in this paper packet.



This is a great deal - 12 patterned papers for only $8.95.  That is only 75 cents per piece of paper.  This promotion is over on May 31st or "while supplies last".  Don't miss your chance to get it.  

Plus, as a bonus with your Taste of Summer, I will send you the directions to put these layouts together.  You will also receive this card workshop instructions as well.  Free with your purchase of the Taste of Life paper pack!




You can shop and have it all sent to you and even use the cheaper Fedex Smartpost option.
Here is my website:  www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com.

Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!