6/25/2015

Butterfly Sympathy


I only make Sympathy cards when I need them and they are made with the person in mind who I am sending it to.

I belong to a group who symbol is the butterfly.  A group friend recently lost her fiance.  I felt so badly for her and wanted to send her a special card.  I found a beautiful piece of paper in the My Crush Wildwood Album and added some butterflies.

I have never made a card this size.  It is 4 1/4" x 9 1/4".  This size accommodated the paper from the My Crush album and I did not want to cut any of the pussy willows off this paper.  I added some butterflies cut with the Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking cartridge along with some glitter paper.  Can you see the "hatching" pattern on the paper?  I second generation stamped this pattern using the net stamp from the Seaside Workshop on the Go.  The butterflies are from the Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Sets.

Remember that our June Promotion is: buy one of the featured My Crush Albums + their assortments and receive the coordinating stamp set free.  Check out the promotion here.

Supplies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!