6/26/2015

My Crush Angel Necklace


The My Crush Assortments are lots of fun to use in your My Crush albums.  They add some pizzaz and personality to your album.  But you can also use them to make other things as well.

I took this small card from the Holiday Assortment.


Isn't she adorable?  This is what I made.


A beautiful necklace.  My angel now looks like a Victorian little girl. I added a CTMH rose charm and I now have a vintage necklace.

You can do so much with the Base and Bling line.  Just adhere your picture to a base of your choice with CTMH Liquid Glass, add some more Liquid Glass to the top, and drop the Base and Bling crystal on top.  Once it settles, push down a bit to remove any bubbles, and then wipe any extra Liquid Glass off with a baby wipe.

It dries pretty quickly and then you can thread it onto a chain and add charms.  This makes an adorable gift or keep it for yourself.

I am entering this project in the Craft my Life Anything But a Card Challenge.

Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!