6/15/2015

Everything You Imagine Is Real


I am back from vacation and I want to thank all of you who took advantage of my Vacation Special.

Today I have a two page layout I made using the Close to My Heart Brushed Paper Pack.


This is such a fun paper pack with beautiful Stickease and an assortment that I am loving and coordinates beautifully with this paper pack.  The Stickease for the Brushed Paper Pack is made of velum.  This can cause a problem if you do not want the paper behind the stickers to show since velum is see through.  So I attached the Stickease to White Daisy Cardstock, fussy cut around it, and attached it to my layout with 3D Thin Foam Tape.

This particular layout was designed by the CTMH Art Department and was featured on Jeanette Lynton's Blog.  I made a few changes.  I added the White Shimmer Trim and love the simple elegance it gives the layout.  I also did not add the doodling around the outer edge of the layout.  The layout design is Pattern 6 from one of Close to My Heart's awesome How-to books called Make It from Your Heart™ Vol. 2.

The white pennants are going to be used for journaling.

If you would like to purchase the supplies to make the above layout, you can purchase them on my website.


Supplies Used



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!