6/16/2015

My Crush In the Pink



During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! 

That is a savings of at least $9.95! 

This promotion has been so popular that we have already run out of the In the Pink Assortment!  


The good news is that we still have the In the Pink My Crush Books in stock.  Close to My Heart has adjusted this promotion so that you can still get the Glitter Glam Stamp Set for FREE!!!

Instead of the In the Pink Assortment, you can order the the My Crush In the Pink Album + the My Crush In the Pink Clips and you will receive the Glitter Glam Stamp Set for free.  

These clips are so adorable and will look great in your album.




Or you can choose from one of these four other My Crush Albums and their assortments. 


 





Not interested in making an album?  Did you see how many different pieces of patterned paper are in these albums?  You can remove the paper from the album and use it for your artwork.  

This offer is only available while supplies last and once they’re gone, these books are gone for good. 

Order your assortment at www.melindaeveritt.ctmh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!