7/22/2015

Confetti Wishes Birthday Layout


I have for you today a wild and crazy birthday layout.  The colors are bright and happy and are perfect for a birthday celebration.  Here you go!


I used the Close to My Heart Confetti Wishes paper pack and Complements.  Don't you just love it?

The Pacifica colored starbursts were cut using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking Collection.  I cut two of them and then cut them in half.

Look at those super cute stickers.  The title came from the Complements as well.  Did I ever tell you that our stickers are made from cardstock?  So much nicer than those thin stickers that look like something our elementary school teachers graded our papers with.

Confetti Wishes is on our retiring list, so it is while supplies last.  Don't miss out.  You can purchase any of the supplies I used on my website:  http://melindaeveritt.ctmh.com


Supplies Used



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!