8/23/2018

In Any Case... with Melinda and Melissa


Join us twice a month as we CASE, “Copy And Selectively Edit”, artwork created by the Art Department of Close To My Heart as showcased in the current Idea Books and our Make It From Your Heart How-To Books.
On the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, at 8 pm CT, we will direct you towards a piece of art and recreate it using the exact products or others that compliment its initial design. Tips, techniques and assembly directions will be shared in detail to help you recreate them on your own.
As you reproduce the items we have shared, post them on social media using the hashtag #ctmhinanycase. We will randomly search that hashtag and reward those who CASE our items. Winners will be announced on our blogs so be sure to follow us!

****************************************

In Any Case with ... Melinda



and Melissa



Good evening! This is the last week for our Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogs. These have been really good catalogs but the new Holiday Expressions is fantastic!

So this is my last project from the Annual Inspirations catalog and I am CASEing the pocket card made with our You are Here Cricut Collection. I am going to share my entire project with you so you are getting a bonus! Oh and what do I mean by CASE? Copy and Share EVERYTHING!

Melissa is on vacation this week but will return for the next In Any Case ...............


Scroll down to see my version of the Picture My Life Card I CASEd from the catalog. While you are scrolling, please look at my pages.


Base pages.


Left base page and first page of Flip Flap pages.


Close up of first flip flap page.


Close up of second flip flap page.


Oops!!! There it is.


Last flip flap page and right base pagel

No stamping in this project but lots of Cricut Cuts from our Flower Market Cricut Collection (Z3290) and our You are Here Cricut Collection (Z3389).

This project uses our Memory Protectors (Design 2) (4113) to make what I am referring to flip flap pages.  This type of page creates a whole bunch of WOW!!! because it just keeps flipping and you can add tons more pictures.

I am selling this particular project in kit form for $28 plus shipping.  Contact me at mkgmt@aol.com if you would like to purchase one and I will figure out the shipping cost.  I only have a few left.

Here are the additional supplies I used for this project..
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)

Tune in again, on September 13th, for the next episode and be sure to CASE one/all of the artwork we highlight and tag it  #ctmhinanycase on social media. We'll come looking for you and you may be a prize winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!