1/23/2020

Virtual Club

How would you like to receive free and half priced products based on your craft purchases?  Virtual Club membership allows you to earn free and half priced products based on your Close to My Heart purchases.

Let me tell you about my Virtual Club.  You tell me that you want to join my Virtual Club.  I keep track of your purchases (retail) that you make with me for 6 months.  After 6 months I contact you and let you know what your total is and you get to choose the free and half priced products based on the chart below.

There is no obligation that you purchase anything.  There is no membership fee.  There is no monthly minimum purchase.  You decide what level you want to reach and how you want to reach it.  All purchases you make with me qualify.

Do you want to join?  Just let me know and I will sign you up.  Email me at mkgmt55@gmail.com to sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!