8/17/2024

Close to My Heart Products Update

 CTMH products will be open to all customers in the US, Canada and South Pacific starting Aug 20th!



What does that mean for you? It means that if you have previously ordered these products, you might want to take one more look at what is still available because starting August 20, all demonstrators and customers who are based in the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), and the South Pacific will be able to purchase products from Close To My Heart! Once available, these can be found in the CTMH™ Products category in our online store. They will sell out QUICKLY!!!


SU! has announced that we have some scrapbook product releases coming soon I'll share more about these scrapbook product releases as details become available.

All CTMH items are available while supplies last. To purchase CTMH products, you can find them on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!