8/11/2024

Simple Zinnias Scrapbooking Layout

As you know, Close to My Heart has closed and I have landed at Stampin' Up!  Many years ago I concentrated on cardmaking, but in the past 10 years I have found myself surrounded by scrapbookers and fell in love with the Close to My Heart kits.  I spent many hours putting them together so that my customers could see them in person.

Stampin' Up! is starting up a Scrapbooking Line but it is not here yet.  I have decided to change up the way I do business and start designing Scrapbooking Layouts and post videos on my YouTube channel.  Gulp!! I had never edited videos nor had I really designed Scrapbooking pages so this is a very large ambition and it has taken me a bit of time to get everything set up for my first layout video.  

On my YouTube channel, you will also find prep videos for this layout and short technique videos.  I will be posting more, time permitting, and will let you know as they are live.  Or you can subscribe to my channel and YouTube will notify you.

Here's my layout:














And here is the video!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!