8/03/2012

Customer Appreciation Event


To celebrate my new Blog Design and to roll out the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, I am having a Customer Appreciation Event on August 16 from 6 pm - 9 pm and August 18 from 1 pm - 4 pm.  

I will be handing out catalogs, offering free make and takes, have a cash and carry table full of retiring product that you can buy (I will pay the shipping and tax these items only), lots of PRIZES!!!, food, and a look at new products and upcoming workshops!

Out-of-towners can participate too.  

The prizes will be awesome and you will want to win!

Here is how you earn tickets for the prizes:
  1. RSVP to one of the Event times (1 ticket)
  2. Go to my blog and leave a comment on any one of my entries (1 ticket)
  3. Place an order at the event or go to my website and place an order under the Customer Appreciation link - you will receive a ticket for every $25 retail on your order
  4. Get one of your friends to place an order of at least $25 under my Customer Appreciation Link (1 ticket)
  5. Purchase a Close to My Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Cartridge (3 tickets)
  6. Bring a friend and you will both receive a ticket
  7. Purchase New Consultant Kit between 8/1 - 8/18 (5 tickets)
  8. Sign up for a club (2 tickets)
  9. Sign up for a workshop (2 tickets)
  10. Schedule a gathering - either catalog, virtual (online), or home (3 tickets)
  11. Schedule a private workshop in your home or mine for at least you + 5 friends (3 tickets) 
Out-of-towners can do almost all of this.  I will be posting workshop kits and will be holding online clubs so you can even do that.  You will not want to miss this!  We will have so much fun!

Please click here to RSVP  to attend the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!