8/03/2012

I am Going Batty with the Cricut Artiste in August Blog Hop


Welcome to the fourth day of the Artiste in August Blog Hop!  This is a circular hop and  Pamela O'Connor is the blog in front of mine.  We are a group of Close to My Heart Consultants who are making a different project each day using our brand new Close to My Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Collection.  Each day we will be focusing on a different shape or box that you can cut out with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.

Today and tomorrow are "pick your shape" days.  I picked the Bat Card.  I think that it is absolutely adorable.  It would make an awesome Halloween Party invitation or maybe hang it on a string from your ceiling as a decoration.  Kids could decorate it for Halloween.

As I have said before, the CTMH Cricut Artiste has Themed keys.  The Bat Card is found on the Eek! key on pg 76. I cut him in Black card stock at 5.5" and then again at 5" in Sunset card stock.  I cut the Sunset bat where the score lines were indicated and then adhered the Sunset bat to the Black bat.

 Here is my cute bat with his wings shut.



I adhered googly eyes on my bat's face.  I also decided that he needed a mouth so I cut the pumpkin mouth found on the Halloween key.  The googly eyes were adhered with Liquid Glass.  I used our Bonding Memories Glue Pen to adhere my bat's mouth.

And in the next picture shows my bat with his wings unfurled.




Look at his cute little bow tie!  I cut it with the Cricut Artiste cartridge with the Happy Father's Day key on pg 75.  I used our new Silver Glitz Glitter Glue on the middle of his bow tie.  The Eek! was cut with the Eek! key, of course.

Don't you really want the Cricut Artiste?  Look at all you receive with the CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection.


  • The Cartridge has 700 images - Themed Projects, Cards, Font, and 3-D Items
  • Has 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets that coordinates perfectly with the shapes cut out by the Artiste
  • Has 3 Coordination 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements Sheets including a Mini Album
Contact me today to get the entire collection  for just $99 (retail value of nearly $125) or you can place your order on my website.

Now please continue hopping.  Your next stop will be to Tina Gale Husong's Blog.  

And then please come back tomorrow!  This Blog Hop goes all August long.  See you tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. Mr. Bat is darling! =) I still can't believe all the possibilities this cartridge has!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! And only one of the many cards on the cartridge....the possibilities are endless with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! These would be so perfect for my pre-k kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bat! I love all of the cards on Artiste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how I missed this bat because he is adorable! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!