This month we are spotlighting boxes or the Regatta Paper Pack or Mother's Day. Our blog hop is a circular hop. You just click on the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog. If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs listed at the bottom of my post. Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.
I chose to use the Regatta Paper Pack. This paper pack has 12 different patterned papers to work with and they are all color coordinated. I love Close to My Heart's new type of paper packs. They only contain patterned paper, but with such a wonderful selection of small and large prints, I find that I am easily matching patterns with patterns. Love it!
I pulled out our Cricut Artbooking cartridge and made a pop-up card. The stamp set, Beach Days (D1684), had been calling my name. Don't you just love that Octopus? Not only is the stamp set adorable, but you don't even have to fussy cut it! It is cut out with our Cricut Artistry cartridge. So is all of the images that I cut and popped up with our thin 3D foam tape. Here is my card:
The inside of the card is super special. With the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge, these cards are easy to put together.
Here is the April's Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop Regatta/Mother's Day Blog Hop List.
1. Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Barbi Kelley - http://barbispapercreations.blogspot.com
3. Kimberly Moss ~ http://www.kimspapercrafts.com
4. Tammy Lubick ~ http://tlubick.blogspot.com
5. Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
6. Catherine Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com
7. Wendy Taylor - http://mistygirlinspirations.blogspot.com
8. Belinda McLane---http://bbmclane.blogspot.com
9. Melinda Everitt ~ http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com
You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website.